Monday, November 1, 2010

You can't know what it's like to walk into Dylan's Candy Store in NYC.


Unless you have walked in my shoes you can’t know what it’s like to walk into Dylan’s candy store in New York City. It is the most magical candy store in the world. After walking a mile in my new Adidas one day, I found myself at this glorious place. My favorite aunt let me loose on a generous budget of $50.00. I went crazy, but didn’t quite know how to spend it all. I was excited to get a discount on the candy of the day, M&M’s. My other purchases included S’mores Platter, gummy bears, and, of course, red licorice.

After, my aunt and I went for a spectacular walk. My Adidas took us to Central Park. We visited the zoo and said, “Hi!” to the cobras. My Adidas were getting tired, so we went back to my aunt’s apartment. We were thinking about taking a nap, but decided to watch tennis on TV instead. What a great aunt, day, and pair of shoes!

Duke

No comments:

Post a Comment