Monday, November 1, 2010



Unless you have walked in my shoes you can’t know how it feels to be a confident athlete. Two years ago, I wasn’t an athlete at all. My black Nike shoes have helped me become the accomplished sportswoman I am today.

The day my team and I won the volleyball game, I was so proud of myself. Three of the middle schoolers including my brother took off their shirts and painted their chests with the word TCS. There was a loud crowd that was screaming support for our team. I was so excited that I felt like my heart was going to pop out of my chest. After this day I knew that I made the right choice in buying these shoes.

When I got the Nike shoes they were comfortable and they helped me run faster. As I ran more often, I became faster and stronger. As I became stronger, I became a better sports player. The day knew I was a good athlete was when I signed up for volleyball and I was able to play very well. I still wear my Nikes and they still help me a lot.

Shireen

No comments:

Post a Comment