Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A few weeks ago, I went to Texas.



Unless you have walked in my shoes, you cannot know that a few weeks ago, I went to Texas with my dad. I wore basketball shoes. They are white, black and red Jordans. I purchased them because I need shoes for basketball camp. I got them even though they were not my first choice.

When I got to Texasc, we went to our hotel room. Then we went to a barbecue restaurant called Lamberts. I ordered ribs but they were as big as my forearm. My dad ordered pulled pork. It was as much meat as is on my calf. Next, we went to sleep. The next morning, I went to my dad's 8 hour meeting. When we got back to the hotel, we took a 3 hour walk around the river. Unfortunately, we had to eat at ... guess where ... Lamberts! The next morning, we went to Bee Cave Road for my dad's meeting. This one only lasted two hours. Then we went to Torchy's Tacos. After that, we went to the UT campus. Afterwards, we stayed in bed and had a sundae. On Saturday, we went to a tailgate. They had a customized grill/car. During the game, UCLA crushed UT 34-12!

Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment