Tuesday, November 2, 2010

That day I learned you shouldn't jump off a building ever.




Unless you have walked in my shoes you don't know that they are red like blood and white like a sheep. They are my favorite shoes. My Converse have been through it all with me and they have been torn apart and ruined with a Sharpie drawing of bears.

Ever since I was little, I have been wearing the same kinds of shoes. My mom said I was really crazy. The red in my shoes reminds me of the day I fell off of a 23 feet balcony. After falling I went to the hospital and I had two hours of surgery.

That day, I learned that you shouldn't jump off a building ever. My Converse remind me of my horrible nightmare. Even though I've worn those in good times, those colors don't let me forget what I went through.

Fernando.

No comments:

Post a Comment