Monday, October 25, 2010

I pretended like I was a princess and that my sister was the prince ...




My love of Korean culture began on my birthday, the day I turned four years old. My mom's friend came to my birthday. She was my best friend at my mom's work. As a present, she gave me a pair of Korean shoes. The shoes came all the way from Korea!

I love my wonderful pair of Korean shoes. My shoes are made of rubber! On the sides are colorful strips of red, green, yellow, and blue. The background of the shoes is a color in the middle of beige and sky blue. On the edge of the shoes is a red border.
The shoes look like they belong to a genie!

When I was six, I pretended to be a fan dancer for hours all over the house. I pretended that I was a princess, and that my sister was the prince, so we danced forever to the Beatles' song, "The Night Before."

Jamee

No comments:

Post a Comment